Monday, January 6, 2014

Perspective. R.I.P Lou Reed



For my perspective project, I decided to make a series of images to create one. I chose the recently diseased Lou Reed for my image. First I measured out the pieces I would paint on as well as the base. Then I placed the pieces in positions I wanted the projection to go. I taped them down and traced the projection of Lou. After I painted the images, I glued them down to the base. I think this project was one of the more challenging ones for me.  I had never done a perspective project like this. Tracing the objects in the images was hard even though the pieces were taped down, they would move. I actually ended up erasing more of the tracings and redrawing them by eye. The reason I chose this solution for my project was because it's something I had never done and I always wanted to try it so I did it. This was definitely a challenging project, but I did enjoy it as well as learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment