Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Final Project/ Flower crown.

In sculpture/ceramics class we had to do our final project. For this project you could do anything you wanted so I chose to make a flower crown! I was inspired by these beautiful crowns I saw at a little shop first Friday of December. I really wanted to make some similar and recreate it. The materials used were: Naturally wired, glitter glue, thin floral wire, fake flowers, and a hot glue gun. First I measured out the naturally wired thick wire for the base of the crown. Next, I wrapped the thin floral wire around and hot glued the fake flowers. After this process, I used the glitter glue to make the edges of the flowers' petals sparkly. This was one of the funnest and well-planned out projects I've done in this class. I think it was a very nice way to end the class!


No comments:

Post a Comment