Tuesday, May 26, 2015

AP Art Portfolio And My Year Reflection In Art Class

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14cynHcG1dhfAG5o5hhDVlxWxkJhDaF-DvwzEz0QztYg/edit#slide=id.p
REFLECTION:
Before the class started, I was nervous and kinda intimidated. I thought I would have to do so much more work in this class and that I wouldn't be able to handle it. However, I was wrong about not being able to handle it. It was definitely more work than I was used to, but eventually I became comfortable. For me art is almost like therapy. As soon as I start, I relax and find new things I like. The second day of class we started our first project, which was with prisma color pencils.The theme of the project was reflective objects. Again, I was overwhelmed by the idea, but as soon as I began my project I came to really love it. I feel like I really improved with each piece I did over this year. There were some challenges along the way and I did my best to overcome and improve on them. I absolutely loved being in the class and will leave with the many helpful things that I have learned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment